This class will provide a weekly injection of yoga asana, meditation and interactive mindful practices specifically designed for those straddling the curious chasm between childhood and full-fledged adult.
Being a teen means navigating through treacherous emotional territory, and these days the landscape is arguably more confusing than ever. The early teen years can be a stressful, anxiety-inducing, mood swinging stretch before the world makes some sense again.
This special class is specifically designed to address the challenges of contemporary teens. We’ll cover:
- tools to reduce stress and anxiety
- mindful self-regulation skills
- non-violent communication strategies
- tools for improving sleep
- healthy ways to cope with school and social pressure
This is a practical, hands-on primer for teens interested in reducing the stresses of their day-to-day lives and creating connecting practices that promote self-awareness, self-acceptance and the magical effects of a relaxed nervous system.
- Dates: No sessions are scheduled at this time.
- Time: 4:15pm to 5:30pm
- Cost: $90 plus HST for a six-week session.
Please note: Preregistration is required in order to secure a spot in these classes. Late registrations will be accepted, space permitting, and costs will be prorated.