Have you been stretching with minimal results? Do you want to achieve a greater range of motion safely? Do you want to get strong and flexible at the same time?
If yes, Mobility Upgrade is for you! This progressive series uses scientific principles to improve joint-health and active range of motion which will help you to move and function at your best. Using a variety of safe training methods from Functional Range Conditioning® developed by world-renowned musculoskeletal expert Dr. Andreo Spina, Lisa Messina (FRCms) will guide you through the foundations of this results-driven practice and teach you relevant progressions based on your progress. This workshop includes a daily mobility-training practice video that all participants are encouraged to do once a day for desired results.
Benefits to look forward to:
- greater range of motion
- lasting articular (joint) health
- the promotion of cellular adaptations in the connective tissues of the body
- improved strength, resilience, and neurological control
- improved performance in everyday (athletic and non-athletic) movements
- rebuild lost mobility
- enhanced capacity for functional movements and desired skills
- motivation and sound reasoning that will help you understand why you should move more
Date: March 5, 12, 19 & 26
Time: 6:00pm to 7:15pm
Cost: $140 for all 4 sessions