Unlimited Membership: $118/month
- Unlimited drop-in classes.
- Personalized initial consultation with co-owner and Director, Pat Harada Linfoot.
- 10% off workshops and retail items.
- Free mat storage. (Note: our mat storage is an honour-based system. If you move a mat, please put it back. We cannot be responsible for lost or misplaced mats.)
- 20% off bring a friend to class
- Free mat rental for bring a friend to class
- 20% discount on Octopus Garden community events
We also offer a discounted annual membership of $1296 (plus HST). This membership offers all the benefits and discounts of a monthly membership in one convenient payment.
NEW!* Limited Membership $79/month
- 6 classes per month
- Additional classes per month at 20% off
- 10% off bring a friend to class
- 10% discount on Octopus Garden community events
Both membership plans are provided as an automatic, monthly deduction from your credit card or bank account. You may cancel at any time. One additional payment will be deducted after your cancellation and your membership will remain valid for another month after this final payment. There is a one-time-only activation fee of $30 that will be added to your first payment.
Members who wish to put their membership on hold for short periods of time, can make a request using our online Membership Pause Request form. Please note that memberships may be paused a maximum of 3 times per year and for a total of 3 months per year. The minimum period of time when requesting a pause is 1 week (7 days).
To cancel your membership please fill out a Membership Cancellation Request form. This form will be reviewed by a member of our administrative team, who will then contact you by email to discuss your request. Notice of cancellation will entitle the studio to charge one additional monthly fee. Membership privileges will continue throughout the term of the additional month charged.
Membership pauses or cancellations must be requested through the appropriate request form. Requests will not be accepted via phone or email.