Pat and the Octopalooza team invite you to take a deep, life-affirming dive into your yoga practice. Hardwire a practice habit by immersing yourself in 7 days of asana, meditation, pranayama, restorative, and therapeutic exercises. Join us for sweat, surf, and sanctuary in 2018!
Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort is located in one of the five Blue Zones, longevity hotspots in the world where people live the longest and report the highest levels of well-being. Leverage the power of this vibrant and healing energy for contemplation and deep relaxation.
You will enjoy:
- Gourmet meals (veg & non-veg options)
- Luxury air-conditioned accommodations
- Daily Yoga classes (active, therapeutic, restorative, and meditation)
- Optional meditation practices and mobility/strength workouts
All prices are per person and include 13% Costa Rican sales tax.
King Bungalow (sold out)
Includes king size bed, open-air shower, balcony, A/C, Wi-Fi, and a safe for personal belongings.
- Single Occupancy $4,095 CAD / $3,150 USD
- Double Occupancy $3,185 CAD / $2,450 USD
Includes one queen size bed, open-air shower, balcony, A/C, Wi-Fi, and a safe for personal belongings.
- Single Occupancy $3,965 CAD / $3,050 USD
- Double Occupancy $3,055 CAD / $2,350 USD
Includes one twin bed, shared bathroom, open air shower, A/C, Wi-Fi, and a safe for personal belongings.
- Single occupancy $2,828 CAD / $2,175 USD
Includes two personal beds, shared bathroom, open air shower, A/C, Wi-Fi, and a safe for personal belongings.
- Single or Double occupancy $2,437 CAD / $1,875 USD
Includes two independent rooms with A/C, Wi-Fi, and safe for belongings. One with a king size bed and the other with three twin size beds. Both rooms share a bathroom, outdoor showers, and a triple faucet sink. In the center of the two rooms, there is a fridge and a desk with a coffee maker and a mini bar.
- $11,305 CAD / $8,695 USD (based on 5 people occupancy)
Includes two king bedrooms, two full ensuites with walk-in closets. A/C, Wi-fi, outdoor lounge, wet bar, and private pool.
- $10,922 CAD / $8,401 USD (based on 4 people occupancy)
To reserve your spot with a $500 non-refundable deposit, please contact our TICO Representative:
Balance due January 4th, 2018.
Price includes choice of accommodations, 3 meals per day, and all classes.
Note: CAD rates are approximate and will fluctuate with daily currency conversion rates. Get the most current conversion rate by visiting Currency Converter
7:00 to 8:00am – Morning mobility, pranayama, meditation
8:15 to 9:15am – Breakfast
9:30 to 11:30am – Active Asana Practice
12:00 to 1:00pm – Lunch
1:00 to 4:00pm – Free time
4:00 to 6:00pm – Afternoon practice including workshops, TRX, and restorative practices
6:30 to 7:30pm – Dinner
8:00pm – Evening programming