Soul-Inspired Winter Retreat
with David Good and Laura Foster — February 08 to 15, 2020 – Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
A sanctuary of wellness and serenity: Deepen your practice & your soul connection with yourself and others.
Along with the extraordinary location and retreat sanctuary, your retreat will be highlighted with…
- 1-2 daily yoga classes led by David in one of the six open-air yoga shalas within the jungle or beside the ocean. We will often book-end our days with a vinyasa-style yoga class in the morning and a restorative class later in the day.
- We weave daily meditation, breathing exercises, mindfulness and daily 75-90 min classes lead by Laura on various topics related to consciousness, mindfulness, inspired living and health.
- Most days you will have many hours of free time during the day that is perfect for exploring, swimming in the pool or ocean, hiking, napping, visiting the spa or sipping a cool drink while journaling in your hammock.
- 3 buffet-style meals per day that are organic, fresh, healthy and locally grown and prepared.
- We purposely hold back some of the fine details of this retreat so that you can enjoy the element of being pleasantly surprised and graciously accommodated by us, your retreat leaders and the beautiful people of Xinalani. It is our sincere commitment to our retreat tribe that each part of this retreat is curated with your rest, inspiration, belly laughter and deep connection to ourselves, nature and the other retreat participants in mind.
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE
7:45-9:30 am Meditation & Yoga Class
10:00 am Buffet Breakfast
11:00 – 1:00 pm Activities and Adventure
1:30 pm Lunch
3:00 – 5:00 pm Spa, Beach & Relax
5:45 pm 75-90 min workshops on topics such as health, mindfulness, meditation, chakras & energy, and creating a life of conscious aligned living led by Laura +/or David (5 days) – and/or afternoon yoga class (restorative or flow) – schedule does vary. Wed afternoon open for longer excursions.
7:30 pm Dinner & Sunset
8:30 pm 2-3 Evening sessions during the retreat of restorative yoga
Other events: group waterfall hike, group reiki healing session, workshops, candlelit evening yoga.
- 7 nights accommodation in rooms or suites that are spacious, palm-thatched roofed cabins built on stilts. Each room is designed with, built and elegantly furnished by local artisans.
- 1-2 daily yoga classes led by David +/or Laura in one of the six open-air yoga shalas or beside the ocean.
- 5 Daily 75-90 min workshops on topics such as health, mindfulness, meditation, chakras & energy, and creating a life of conscious aligned living led by Laura +/or David.
- Reiki hands-on healing group session.
- 3 Delicious gourmet, healthy meals daily.
- Group waterfall hike and evening beach bonfire.
- Return transfer by taxi from PVR Airport to Marina Vallarta and return boat transfer from Marina to Xinalani Retreat.
What’s Not Included
- Airfare and travel insurance.
- Optional excursions and spa services.
- Extra beverages purchased at the bar.
- Xinalani staff gratuities.
Accommodations & Pricing
RATES FOR 7 NIGHTS ALL INCLUDED
SINGLE OCCUPANCY per person
ECO-CHIC SUITE $3,600 USD
PETITE SUITE $3100 USD
DELUXE ROOMS $2,800 USD
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY per person
ECO-CHIC SUITE $2,800 USD
PETITE SUITE $2,400 USD
DELUXE ROOMS $2,250 USD
How to Book
To reserve your spot please email David Good by clicking here
Video of the Venue
Click here View a sneak peak of the venue where you will be staying
All rates are listed in USD. A $350 USD nonrefundable deposit is required to hold your spot for the retreat. Balance is to be paid in full by November 29, 2019 or at time of booking, unless prior arrangements have been made. Payments will be made to Vision Travel Inc with credit cards (3.5% fee added) or USD cheque, bank draft or money order. Retreat rates are nonrefundable. If your plans change you may find a suitable replacement to take your spot ($150 USD admin fee). If we are able to find a suitable replacement we will refund your money less the $150 USD admin fee.
Our travel agent
Cathy Wassermann, Wassermann Retreats an affiliate of Vision Travel Solutions, TICO 50023504
328 Guelph Street, Georgetown ON L7G 4B5